Ivanhoé Cambridge, a global real estate industry leader, invests in high-quality properties and real estate companies in select cities around the world. It does so prudently, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Founded inQuebecin 1953, Ivanhoé Cambridge has built a vertically integrated business acrossCanada. Internationally, the Company invests alongside key partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their respective markets.
Through subsidiaries and partnerships, Ivanhoé Cambridge holds interests in nearly 800 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail and logistics real estate sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held approximately C$56 billion in assets as at December 31, 2016. The Company is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec ( cdpq.com ), one ofCanada's leading institutional fund managers.
For more information : ivanhoecambridge.com .
Department: Office,North America
Position type: Salaried
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing office administration support to the senior management team.
- Perform general office duties: including proof reading, editing and formatting of reports and presentations, file documents and manage correspondence;
- Compose and distribute correspondence and emails;
- Receive, screen and transfer telephone calls, e-mails and update various databases, including business contacts;
- Coordinate and verify travel arrangements and flight, hotel and car service reservations for all team members and work with the travel agencies should any itinerary changes be required;
- Create, organize and maintain an electronic and physical filing for leases, asset management files and other filing requirements;
- Preparation and coordination of meetings, conference calls and provide logistical support for all meetings called by or involving departmental team members; including catering, sending invitations, confirming attendance, preparing agendas and arranging videoconferencing;
- Track and monitor administrative expenditures, preparation of expense reports and coding of invoices. Follow up with accounting for any unpaid invoices;
- Verify the content of all asset management binders and ensure that any missing documents are found and inserted into them;
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with staff and suppliers;
- Other related duties and special projects as required to provide administrative support within the department;
- Assist team members in carrying out the administrative functions of their respective projects, as requested;
- Manage the inventory of supplies and order materials, supplies, and services as required;
- Troubleshoot issues with office equipment.
- Post secondary education preferred;
- Ability to support multi-functional teams and senior management at an administrative and co-ordination level;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required;
- Ability to multitask and take ownership and accountability of projects and on tasks assigned;
- Team spirit and commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Discreet, approachable, highly self motivated and self-sufficient;
- Proven ability to take initiative, be highly organized and to solve problems with minimal supervision and direction;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be an effective team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, inCanadaor elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks ofCanada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5971120a2be8c514bb8a2cd2/56460e2812497d1039d5511c/en