At QuadReal, we know that our employees are our strongest asset. Guided by a long-term vision for growth, our success moving forward will be driven by the excellence of our people and the strategy behind our approach. For us, properties are much more than bricks and mortar – they are the places where people live, work, shop and play.
The Manager, Property Administration leads a team of Property Administrators who are responsible for compiling and reporting on all property related revenue and liaising with site managers and the corporate office to support a portfolio of Residential properties. The Manager, Property Administration reports directly to the Controller, Residential.
- Oversee a team of Property Administrators responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure accurate entry of accounts receivable transactions, rental applications and lease documents, renewals, tenant information, and adjustments utilizing Yardi software
- Generate, review and analyze rental entries, accounts receivables and monthly management information reports
- Review and reconcile monthly rent roll on the 1st of the month and make appropriate adjustments
- Process information for residents moving out and issue appropriate refund cheques
- Process collection packages, as required
- Process pre-authorized payments from residents in Yardi
- Liaise with site managers, property managers, and accounting to ensure appropriate information is received, recorded and provided as requested, either through regular monthly reports or ad hoc requests
- Support the monthly renewal process which includes generating preliminary edit lists, processing changes, and creating renewal letters within Yardi
- Review discrepancies with site managers – i.e. large accounts receivable balances, outstanding write-offs, etc.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and development of the Portfolio Administrator team
- Participate in special projects on an ad hoc basis
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ related Residential property administrative experience, with 2-3 years of management experience
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team and develop and sustain cooperative working relationships within the business
- Attention to detail, high degree of accuracy and strong adherence to established deadlines
- Organized and efficient with strong multi-task skills and the ability to work under pressure with changing priorities
- Flexible and responsive to changing and evolving job requirements resulting from legislation changes and system enhancements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Yardi and intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to analyze and interpret Company policies and procedures as well as relevant Acts and Legislation