Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
Position type: Salaried
Ivanhoé Cambridge, a global real estate industry leader, invests in high-quality properties and real estate companies in select cities around the world. It does so prudently, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Founded inQuebecin 1953, Ivanhoé Cambridge has built a vertically integrated business acrossCanada. Internationally, the Company invests alongside key partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their respective markets.
Through subsidiaries and partnerships, Ivanhoé Cambridge holds interests in nearly 800 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail and logistics real estate sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held approximately C$56 billion in assets as at December 31, 2016. The Company is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec ( cdpq.com ), one ofCanada's leading institutional fund managers.
For more information : ivanhoecambridge.com
Position type: Salaried
The primary function of this position is to oversee the day to day operations of the shopping centre and to liaise with the General Manager on a regular basis.
Specific functions include:
- Be responsible for tenant and public relations as well as community involvement;
- Oversee the customer service to ensure a top-level customer experience is achieved;
- Collaborate with and direct third-party security leaders to ensure the highest level of safety at the property;
- Ensure collection of receivables, and manage insurance issues;
- Supervise the Administrative Assistant and Guest Services Supervisor, and contribute to the overall employee engagement, communications and people development at the property;
- Assist with budget preparation and day to day budget control, office administration and monthly reporting;
- Negotiate permanent and specialty leases as required;
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure that all contractors meet obligations and perform as per contract and codes;
- Work with the Marketing Director and Specialty Leasing Manager on select promotional programs;
- Ensure lease obligations are met, and maximize Customer Service by quickly, correctly and effectively handling all Tenant service requests in conjunction with Operations Manager.
- Three to five years of industry related experience;
- Post secondary education is ideal, however industry experience will be strongly considered;
- Excellent communication and managerial skills;
- Ability to work effectively with others at all levels;
- Strong computer (Word, Excel);
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task and effectively balance multiple priorities.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, inCanadaor elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks ofCanada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/59c1902275c94504c6d9391f/56460e2812497d1039d5511c/en