Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
Position type: Salaried
Ivanhoé Cambridge, a global real estate industry leader, invests in high-quality properties and real estate companies in select cities around the world. It does so prudently, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Founded inQuebecin 1953, Ivanhoé Cambridge has built a vertically integrated business acrossCanada. Internationally, the Company invests alongside key partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their respective markets.
Through subsidiaries and partnerships, Ivanhoé Cambridge holds interests in nearly 800 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail and logistics real estate sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held approximately C$56 billion in assets as at December 31, 2016. The Company is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec ( cdpq.com ), one ofCanada's leading institutional fund managers.
For more information : ivanhoecambridge.com
Department: Metropolis at Metrotown
Position type: Salaried
The primary functions of this position:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the shopping centre and liaise with the General Manager on a regular basis;
- Perform the duties and role of GM in the GM’s absence.
Specific functions include:
- Responsible for the timely collection of receivables, customer service, tenant and public relations, community involvement, security and insurance issues;
- Assist with budget preparation and presentation and day-to-day budget control, forecasting, office and staff administration, monthly financial and non-financial reporting including traffic, occupancy and other various reports;
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure that all contractors meet obligations and perform as per contracts and codes;
- Work with the Marketing Director and Specialty Leasing Manager on various programs and events;
- Ensure lease obligations are met and maximize customer service by quickly, correctly and effectively handling all tenant service requests in conjunction with the Operations Manager;
- Manage 3-4 directly reporting employees including the Customer Services Supervisor;
- In cooperation with Marketing, oversee the Customer Services operations;
- Review and recommend direction on transfer, assignment, and sub-leases;
- Act as a liaison between all inter-office departments and personnel.
- Five years of industry related experience, a university degree expected (business preferred); however a combination of education and related industry experience will be considered;
- CSM, RPA, or CPM an asset;
- Must have excellent communication skills, and strong financial and managerial skills;
- Strong people management and leadership skills;
- Ability to work effectively with others at all levels;
- Strong computer (Word, Excel) and creative problem solving skills are also required, along with the ability to multi-task and effectively organize and balance multiple priorities.
- Available to be transferred to other properties of Ivanhoe Cambridge, as this is a training and growth position.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, inCanadaor elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks ofCanada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/59cbc985a8914f04ce14c32c/56460e2812497d1039d5511c/en