Coordinator, Specialty Leasing
Ivanhoé Cambridge, a global real estate industry leader, invests in high-quality properties and real estate companies in select cities around the world. It does so prudently, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Founded inQuebecin 1953, Ivanhoé Cambridge has built a vertically integrated business acrossCanada. Internationally, the Company invests alongside key partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their respective markets.
Through subsidiaries and partnerships, Ivanhoé Cambridge holds interests in nearly 800 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail and logistics real estate sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held approximately C$56 billion in assets as at December 31, 2016. The Company is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec ( cdpq.com ), one ofCanada's leading institutional fund managers.
For more information : ivanhoecambridge.com
Department: Premium Outlet Collection atEdmontonInternationalAirport
Position type: Salaried
- Assist the Specialty Leasing Manager in the coordination of Temporary Occupancy License Agreements on an ongoing basis and ensure appropriate approvals; obtain all pertinent documentation for agreement execution (ie. security deposits, insurance certificates, post-dated cheques, etc.);
- Work directly with the Manager, Specialty Leasing to ensure income projections per the established budget are being met as well as assist the team to achieve the NOI projections for the property;
- Monitor visual merchandising presentation of swing shops and kiosks in order to constantly upgrade professionalism of retailers within the centre including daily centre walks and reviews;
- Prepare proposals and follow up to secure sponsors for local partnership initiatives and coordinate details for national partnership bookings at the centres;
- Prospect with Specialty Leasing Manager for specialty retailers offering unique product lines in order to expand merchandise mix of the shopping centre. Maintain organized system of contacts in CRM;
- Prepare information packages regarding the program and send to prospective retailers;
- Coordinate move-ins with retailers that pertain to the MRU and Kiosk program;
- Maintain constant contact with specialty retailers at the centre and ensure day to day operations run smoothly;
- Monitor and be accountable for the maintenance and upkeep of MRU's and kiosks;
- Coordinate with the property administrators to assure timely payment of specialty retailers rent obligations, including percentage rent and delinquency collections;
- Generate the MRU report, variance reports and other reports as required;
- May include additional responsibilities including MRU & kiosk negotiations;
- Input, update and track all retailer information and TOAs in the SPLS;
- Coordinate advertising opportunities with the Manager, Specialty Leasing and Partnerships and the Property Manager.
- Post-secondary education or industry related experience along with a background in sales is preferred;
- The position is ideally suited for a self-directed, self-confident individual who is achievement oriented;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent negotiation, communication, financial and organizational skills;
- Computer skills utilizing Word, Excel, Access and Internet Explorer;
- This position is identified as a training position with the expectation of future advancement to the Manager, Specialty Leasing and Partnerships position with the Company’s portfolio.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, inCanadaor elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks ofCanada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/59d797c184335704c4af5904/56460e2812497d1039d5511c/en