Manager, Specialty Leasing and Partnerships
Ivanhoé Cambridge, a global real estate industry leader, invests in high-quality properties and real estate companies in select cities around the world. It does so prudently, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Founded inQuebecin 1953, Ivanhoé Cambridge has built a vertically integrated business acrossCanada. Internationally, the Company invests alongside key partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their respective markets.
Through subsidiaries and partnerships, Ivanhoé Cambridge holds interests in nearly 800 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail and logistics real estate sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held approximately C$56 billion in assets as at December 31, 2016. The Company is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec ( cdpq.com ), one ofCanada's leading institutional fund managers.
For more information : ivanhoecambridge.com .
Department: Premium Outlet Collection atEdmontonInternationalAirport
Position type: Contract (12 months)
The primary function of this position is to increase the miscellaneous revenue budget at Premium Outlet Collection atEdmontonInternationalAirport:
- Temporary kiosks;
- Temporary in-line leasing;
- Centre focused partnership and sponsorship opportunities;
- Third-party in-mall advertising;
- Other innovative uses including pop-up stores and locations.
- Equal emphasis should be placed on both the revenue and the quality of the products and presentation within the centres.
Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Research of trends for both retail uses and merchandising techniques;
- Coordinate displays (setups and takedowns);
- Monitor displays and ensure contract compliance and enforcement where required;
- Prepare and coordinate agreements and documentation;
- Coordinate events and locations with marketing and operations where required.
- A post-secondary education or industry related experience is preferred;
- The position is ideally suited for a self-directed, self-confident individual who is achievement and sales oriented;
- Must have proven sales and leasing/specialty leasing experience;
- You have the proven ability to develop innovative and creative uses of the common-area of the centres and make those concepts happen;
- You are persistent and entrepreneurial in your approach to generating revenue and have a proven ability to close deals;
- You possess excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Computer skills utilizing Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, inCanadaor elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks ofCanada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/59d7978c84335704c6988427/56460e2812497d1039d5511c/en