We are searching for an Administrative Assistant; customer service expert and data entry specialist to join our team.
Why work with us?
- You get to challenge yourself daily with interesting work with a Top Employer
- We invest in our people, assets, and our community
- Work alongside an experienced team with opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Be recognized for your talent and contributions with a solid total compensation package
You’ll fit in great if you:
- Have a high attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Like to solve problems effectively
- Enjoy a role with a lot of variety
- Contribute to a team atmosphere in a strict deadline environment
Reporting to the Property Manager the Administrative Assistant provides daily support to the Concorde property management team.
They will primarily:
- Greet tenants as the first point of contact for inquiries
- Operate switchboard by directing calls to the appropriate team member
- Direct tenants to utilize Angus Anywhere
- Ensure boardroom calendar bookings are accurate and maintain boardroom appearance
- File correspondence with tenants in hard and soft copy
- Inventory office supplies and ensure adequate stock is maintained
Please forward your resume in confidence with a cover letter outlining how you meet the qualifications and your salary expectations by March 8, 2018, to the attention of Mathieu Thevenot using the form above.