We are searching for an Operations Manager; mechanical expert and solution provider to join our team in Toronto.
Why work with us?
- You get to challenge yourself daily with interesting work with a Top Employer
- We invest in our people, assets, and our community
- Work alongside an experienced team with opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Be recognized for your talent and contributions with a solid total compensation package
You’ll fit in great if you:
- Take pride in your work and are interested in BOMA Best and LEED certifications
- Solve problems in a customer-focused manner
- Enjoy a role with a lot of variety
- Contribute to a team atmosphere in a strict deadline environment
Reporting to the Property Manager the Operations Manager provides proactive and efficient mechanical and tenant focused support in the day-to-day property management and administrative function the Concorde portfolio.
They will primarily:
- Coordinate Operations staff and/or external contractors to perform repairs and maintenance.
- Assist the Property Manager in the coordination of tenant construction, liaise with contractors and tenant suppliers.
- Provide day-to-day direction and instruction to Operations team.
- Maintain the Operations staff schedule and on-call rotation schedule.
- Coordinate and maintain a Critical Inventory list to ensure minimal downtime of equipment.
- Monitor the Artis Contact System to ensure Operations staff are responding to requests in a timely manner, completing the work to Artis standards and closing the ticket with the appropriate comments.
Your technical requirements:
- Minimum 10 years' of direct related experience, preferably in Office portfolio.
- Excellent knowledge of Commercial HVAC, BAS, and plumbing systems.
- Ability to respond appropriately in a crisis situation/emergency, including time-management and quick decision-making.
- Experience achieving, maintaining, and completing BOMA Best and LEED certifications.
Please forward your resume in confidence with a cover letter outlining how you meet the qualifications and your salary expectations by March 6, 2018, to the attention of Mathieu Thevenot using the form above.