We are searching for an Assistant Property Manager; tenant service expert and reporting enthusiast to join our team.
Why work with us?
- You get to challenge yourself daily with interesting work with a Top Employer
- We invest in our people, assets, and our community
- Work alongside an experienced team with opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Be recognized for your talent and contributions with a solid total compensation package
You’ll fit in great if you:
- Have a high attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Like to solve problems effectively
- Enjoy a role with a lot of variety
- Contribute to a team atmosphere in a strict deadline environment
Reporting to the Property Manager the Assistant Property Manager provides proactive and efficient support in the day-to-day property management and administrative set up of properties in our Concorde portfolio.
They will primarily:
- Maintain data in a property management system for accounts receivable, tenant and lease financial requirements, banking, and accounts payable
- Responding to e-mail and phone inquiries from tenants in a professional manner
- Drafting correspondence to tenants for manager's review
- Liaising with tenants and tradespeople/contractors as related to site inspections, tenant inquiries, payments or issues, notices and memos.
- Code accounts payable weekly for manager to approve
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual property budget, quarterly forecasting and monthly reporting
Your technical requirements:
- Minimum three years’ in a commercial property administrator role
- Demonstrated understanding of how to analyze and interpret leases, operating budgets and maintenance instructions and procedures
- Intermediate experience in MS Office
- Experience in Yardi strongly considered an asset
Please forward your resume in confidence with a cover letter outlining how you meet the qualifications and your salary expectations by February 28, 2018, to the attention of Mathieu Thevenot using the form above.