Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
General Manager, Guildford Town Centre
Position Type: Salaried
Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated inCanada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail, industrial and logistics sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held more than C$60 billion in assets as at December 31, 2017, and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one ofCanada's leading institutional fund managers.
For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com
- The primary function of the General Manager position is to secure the maximum possible return over the medium to long term from Ivanhoe Cambridge’s investment, and to ensure that the property is maintained and administered at an optimal level.
- The General Manager, GuildfordTown Centre will be responsible for the management of 1.2 million square feet of retail space.
Specific functions include:
- Managing, and having ultimate responsibility for, the Centre’s tenant and public relations, staffing, operating budgets, operations, leasing, receivables, sales information, miscellaneous income, administration and promotional programs.
Other responsibilities include:
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of direct and indirect reports; fostering a culture of excellence in customer service; overall revenue/expense budgets and major capital expenditures.
- 8+ years of industry related experience, along with a university degree, Business major preferred;
- Must possess exceptional managerial, leadership, communication and customer service skills;
- An established track record in successfully managing large projects and a proven track record building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience working in a highly entrepreneurial environment and the personal commitment and motivation to be part of a successful team on a long-term basis;
- The ability to leverage technology as a competitive advantage;
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel) are also a must, along with the ability to effectively balance multiple priorities;
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and concepts at all levels.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, inCanadaor elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks ofCanada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/5ae70ea21ee77504327ac724/56460e2812497d1039d5511c/en