Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
Position type : Salaried
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.
For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Retail Leasing Eastern Region
Position type : Salaried
You will be working closely with the Vice President, Directors and Leasing Managers. You will perform tasks related to all rental activities and participate, as needed, in other mandates.
Main duties include:
- Provide and compile essential research data to Leasing Representatives on Tenant Sales Analysis, Category Sales Analysis, for individual properties in an effort to maximize property performance and provide key information to retailers;
- Prepare Retailer Packages, coordinating as required with various members of the Leasing, Market Research, and other teams as required;
- Provide research on competing centres, including sales data, occupancy, retail mix, and new leasing activity;
- Provide assistance to Shopping Centre Managers in the region, particularly in terms of communication;
- Maintain leasing status reports, update CRM system and keep accurate records with respect to potential tenants for new and existing properties;
- Stay current with the latest market and industry trends by conducting the appropriate research on the newest retailers so that leasing representatives can make informed decisions on new prospects for their centres;
- Ensure timely processing of Tenant Proposal Forms (TPF), Proposal Letters and relevant documents, ensuring accuracy of all deals entries for Leasing Representatives;
- Input deals in TIPS Leasing (internal lease management system) for Leasing Manager, Directors, and Vice President; act as the department’s TIPS resource for questions and troubleshooting for Property and Leasing teams;
- Prepare draft proposal letters for Leasing Representatives;
- Provide essential backup information during budget season on existing tenants to the Leasing Representatives (i.e. renewal options, first rights of refusal on adjacent spaces, option to terminate, double check Lease expiry dates and GROC analysis);
- Initiate follow-up calls with retailers on status of proposal letters, TPF’s, and legal documents (leases, lease amending agreements); and track renewal options, termination rights, and other encumbrances on a property-specific basis;
- Provide backup and coordinate onsite tours for incoming retailers visiting properties;
- Provide support for conferences;
- Administrative support as required to leasing team including preparation of expenses, travel arrangements, regular updating and sharing of lease plans and monthly reports, file sharing, and other administrative duties;
- Various other duties as required.
- University degree in business administration or equivalent;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and a willingness to learn JDE, Propidex and TIPS;
- Willingness to learn of proformas, finance and company guidelines on ROI, MPV and NER;
- The position is ideally suited for a self-directed, self-confident individual who is approachable, cheerful and results-oriented;
- Ability to work effectively with and through various stakeholders, both internally and externally;
- Must possess excellent communication, mathematical and organizational skills;
- Ability to connect quickly with people in a poised, convincing and enthusiastic way; Understanding people well and using that understanding effectively in motivating/persuading others to act, will be an important aspect of the job;
- Ability to work at a fast pace and cooperatively with people; Team work and collaboration and flexibility within the company is essential;
- Operate with a strong sense of urgency and initiative;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure, generally calling on other people’s ideas and advice;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Ability to travel.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.
Ivanhoé Cambridge’s commitment to diversity and inclusion spans the breadth of its operations. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We take pride in creating a working environment where everyone is set up for success. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially .
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/601c0802889af405a5c3500a/56460e2812497d1039d5511c/en
More search results
Supervisor – Facilities Management
Peel Regional Police
Fort Simpson Housing Authority
Hollyburn Properties Limited
Assistant Property Manager
Fonds de Placements Immobiliers BTB