Executive Assistant, Commercial Real Estate
Executive Assistant – Job Description
Reports To: Vice President, Commercial Real Estate
The Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the Executive Officer and other senior management members. Duties include but are not limited to drafting both internal and external correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging travel plans, participating on committees, preparing reports, preparing manuals, preparing Management reports, designing posters, website updates and tracking utility and waiste consumption levels. The Executive Assistant is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public. Other duties shall be assigned as necessary.
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Operating Equipment
- Providing Consultation
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Upgrade Manuals
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of the executive team, as directed.
- Maintain work schedules and calendars of executive management.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for senior management and executive staff.
- Coordinate logistics of executive team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Prepare reports, service agreements, background documentation, and research.
- Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Troubleshoot and/or escalate office administration issues.
- Receive incoming mail.
- Participate in office committees
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for executive team.
- Facilitate communication from department managers, business unit leaders, and project managers.
- Complete expense reports, pay invoices and other related duties.
- Prepare and review presentations.
- Present a positive, energetic and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Post Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- 2-5 years' experience in an Administrative role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Keen attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.